Monday, April 13, 2015

Motivation Monday: Weekly Workout

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update, we had initiation and Founders Day this weekend and it was pretty crazy. So starting this week I am going to post a new work out series each Monday. Each post will include a cardio workout, a strength training for upper body, lower body, and abs, and a flexibility workout. I hope you guys find these useful.  

Weekly:



Cardio:


Flexibility:




Upper Body:


Abs:


Lower Body: 




Hope you guys find these useful. Good Luck with your workouts!
XOXO,






2 comments:

  1. This is great! I usually don't do much on days when I do yoga because that's an hour and a half class for me and I consider that enough but I really want to try and do this upper body workout!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I spent a lot of years cheering so this is a mix of what I have learned from that and new ideas from pintrest.

      Delete