Monday, April 6, 2015

Agenda Organization

Hey Guys. Earlier this week I posted a full look inside my school backpack, with the exception of my agenda. Your agenda is basically your life line in college life. You use it to keep track of not only your school assignments, but social events, work and important deadlines. Here is a look inside my agenda and my top tips for organization. Keep in mind that this is what works for me and what works for you might be different. 


I use a Lilly Pulitzer large agenda. This years one is of the blue Trippin and Sippin print.


Each of my classes gets a different color. This is the color I use for anything related to that class, their binders, folders on my computer, my white board. 
At the beginning of the semester I put all the assignments and exam dates into my planner on the day they are due. At the beginning of each month I go through my agenda and put any major due dates (exams or projects) on my dry erase calendar. 


Assignments go at the top of the day because those are top priority. At the bottom of each day I have the classes that happen that day and their time slots because sometimes when I am scheduling I totally blank on when my classes are. At the bottom I also put in any sorority or club events along with work times in their respective colors. 
The move the legend at the top to each week and it is attached with a Kate Spade paper clip. When ever I complete something I cross it off. I use two sticker packets form Lilly, academic and greek, to not only make my planner more fun but to make it very obvious right when I open the page that I have two exams and a paper due. 

What do you think? Any organizational tips that you find very useful?
XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment