Monday, March 23, 2015

My First Post!

Welcome everyone! I have grown to love blogs so much since I started college and I have decided to give blogging a try myself. I am super excited to share my own experience, style, and advice with you guys! I really hope you guys enjoy following my crazy college life for the next 3 years. A few things about me before we start:

- I am a Freshman at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia
- I am majoring in Government and International Politics (fancy name for Political Science) with minors in Intelligence Analysis and Criminology, Law, and Society (another fancy name)
- Born and raised in a small, costal town in southern Maine
- Former High School and All-Star Cheerleader
- I am very much a perfectionist and an intense planner
- My personal style is a mix of preppy and classic
- I love monograms, gold jewelry, pearls, planners, and cheer bows.
- Favorite shops include; J. Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Kate Spade, Forever 21, Nordstrom, Nike, and many others
- I am addicted to Pintrest and Fanfiction
- My favorite form of stress relief include a good book, headphones, and hot tea.
- I have one younger sister who is in high school
- I have a grey, standard poodle named Rosie who has a very sassy personality
- I love swimming in the ocean and in lakes
- My favorite activity from my childhood is swinging on the swing set
  Rosie

Well, I hope you guys learned a thing or two about me, and I hope you all enjoy my blog!
XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment