Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My College Dorm Room

Good evening everybody, or should I say good morning. I am in the middle of studying for this big exam in my Intelligence class and decided to take a little break and post for you guys. So I wanted to share with you guys some pictures from my dorm room and give a shout out to a couple of my favorite/most useful things:


This is my desk/wardrobe area



My Desk


My Bed


My mini bookshelf


My wardrobe/closet

Now my top 5 most useful/necessary items
1. My over the bed shelf. 
      - Definitely the most useful thing I bought for school, especially since I have so many books and could not bare to part with any of them. My organizer is from Bed Bath & Beyond.

2. Cute and bright bedding.
      - This is a very important aspect of the room. In most dorms, like mine, the bed takes up most of the space and is a multi purpose piece of furniture that encompasses sleeping, studying, and hanging out. And I have found that the bright colors make the room feel much more homey, especially in the dark winter months. My bedding is all from Pottery Barn Teen. 

3. Desk storage.
      - If your like me, then you college desk serves multiple purposes, not limited to eating, studying, and doing hair/make-up. So in order to store all those school and beauty supplies you need a place to put them. For me, I use a set of white desk organizers from staples Martha Stewart collection and some small dollar store plastic drawers that I used scrapbook paper to dress up.

4. Clip on light/Desk light.
      - An absolute must for when Roomie is sleeping or you have just grown tired of the large overhead light. Both of mine are from Target.

5. Over the door shoe organizer.
     - Perfect for all of us that brought way too many shoes to college. If you live in a warmer climate you probably have more flats and flip flops that can easily be fit into the slots. My organizer is also from Target. 

Well thats it. I hope you guys enjoyed a look into my dorm. If you have questions about anything you see in the pictures or where I got them feel free to comment. 

XOXO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment